We are excited to announce our partnership with MyRental.com by CoreLogic®, an online tenant screening service designed for independent rental owners to facilitate educated leasing decisions.
MyRental.com is backed by CoreLogic® SafeRent® – the nation’s single largest aggregator of current tenant screening data and analytics. Information in the CoreLogic SafeRent databases is updated 24 hours a day, seven days a week and undergoes seven layers of quality control to validate and clarify the data.
MyRental offers a unique Tenant Score, which ranks the relative risk of each applicant, including the ability to pay rent on time. It also offers Tenant Score PLUS, an enhanced score that allows landlords to compare an applicant to others in the same area, including accept/decline percentages of other nearby landlords.
We also chose to partner with CoreLogic because they aim to provide services that are not only reliable but also easy to use, with a simple tenant screening signup process and no membership or on-site inspections required.
Through our CoreLogic SafeRent partnership, we are able to offer the customers the flexibility of purchasing single reports or conveniently bundled packages. You can contact TenantScreening.biz with any needs, questions or comments you might have.
The tenant screening products offered include:
- Credit Report – Receive a full credit report on your applicants to verify Social Security number, name and alias as well as known addresses; the report also provides public record information, trade-line data, previous inquiries and credit score.
- Criminal Search – Determine if a potential tenant has a background containing violence, property destruction, sex offense or financial crime.
- Eviction Report – Select applicants who are most likely to fulfill the lease by reviewing these reports gathered from public landlord and tenant court records.
- Sex Offender Registry Search – Find out if a prospective tenant is a registered sex offender. This search runs automatically with our criminal search report and provides case information and conviction details so you can stay informed with quick, actionable intelligence about your applicants.
- Terrorist Database Search – This search is run automatically with our criminal search report and enhances applicant criminal information. If the search identifies a suspected terrorist, law enforcement will be alerted so appropriate action can be taken.
- Tenant Score – Identify applicants who are most likely to fulfill the obligations of a lease with this three-digit score. Using inquiry, credit, and eviction data, MyRental generates a score that summarizes the potential risk of a potential tenant compared to others.
- Tenant Score PLUS – Take scoring one step further. At a glance see how your applicant’s tenant score stacks up against the average in your region (by Zip code, city and metro).
Get started today! Visit TenantScreening.biz to create an account.